Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yay! change my blogskin! (Some people will most probably say,"Again?!") Since I have a change of heart every now and then, my blogskin change with it lor. If you don't like it, sue me lor.

Yesterday was basically a meeting and lecture day. Cause right after the group meeting in the morning, most of us have nothing to do. And the only other thingy we have are the personal selling intro for Father's Day and a leadership seminar (spelling wrong I think). So~~~~~~ I played WC3! However, due to the fact that I cannot save my account on the network, I have to play the 1st stage over and over in order to get to the next. It is so~~~ very frustrating. Playing the same thing over is surely boring, but the time taken for it gets shorter and shorter as time goes by. Got familiar it so much so that I KNOW where the enemies are standing and will attack from. Takes the surprise outta the game, but it is very good for the ego to beat them up clean and neat. I will, or rather must get a laptop no matter what! Seen this acer laptop which is $999 at Courts. Total memory is only 40GB. Nevermind, as long as I can play games on it, it's enough.

No comments: