Thursday, May 04, 2006

Slept for close to 10 hours yesterday, thus I'm a bit more "alive" today. Still saw PAP members at the MRT station. When are they gonna stop going there anyway?!

Right after the morning meeting with Miss Ong, I felt very very stupid. She said that she will have a meeting later on to see what we really need for the educational tour to India and China. She also mentioned last time that the management might even want Vietam in the packages. So.... what we have done for the last 2 weeks is for naught? She left with the words, " Just continue with your research." I feel that even if we continue, a word from the management and everything has to start over again. Why didn't they have the meeting before the whole TEP starts. Waste of time sia. That's what I call irresponsible.

By the way, I didn't get to play my pc at home much nowadays. Cause I reach home at 6.30pm, and my sibling is already using it. Plus the fact that they play until 10pm or even 12am. Therefore, I get to play for only 1 miserable hour in the morning before going to school. So miserable....

No comments: