Last Friday : BSU had a games day sort of event for around 1.5 hours. Not bad basically. But I think I played those games on year 1 orientation before. A fun day if I said so. Hui Ting and Wang Rui caused some serious amusement when they are playing wack-co. They are quite a pair. Interesting people have interest lives I suppose.
Upset with my mum (yet again). It's my cousin sister again. A few months ago she and her mother had a quarrel of some sort over her staying outside overnight. I thought the matter is already closed and they had came to an agreement of sort. However, I am proved wrong (yet again) when her mother called my mum to complain that my cousin stayed out overnight and refused to listen to her phoe calls. I mean... What the hell... Can't they take care of their own family problem? Mine isn't really better off than them when my parents can quarrel over anything as insignificant as a missing sock. If they are going to have that divorce drama again like 6 years ago, I rather let it be over and done with. In any case, my mum's speech of, " You kids are totally useless." got me really flared up. Just 1 week before my dad said the same thing. If I'm such a trash to begin with, it's better if I do not exist at all, ne?
No comments:
Post a Comment