Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Changed my glasses, although no one noticed. Cause it's also plastic, just the color is different. My eyes went up another 50 degree in the period of 1 year+. Not bad i suppose. But I'm used to images that are a bit blur, thus me having some serious headache right now.

Elections are coming up. Thus, there are a lot of publicity going on in the neighbour. This morning there are PAP members at the MRT station standing around while some other people are giving out flyers. Blocked my way and it's kinda late alreday. Whatever, me not of age to vote yet what. 1 auntie even ask if I cannot vote yet right. What the hell... I look that old meh.

Print tons of websites, but the printer gives me problem. Wanna hack it to pieces. As usual, me felt bored. Better play some game bah....

No comments: