Monday, May 22, 2006

Had a rather short weekend, cause I spent my time sleeping away instead. Being the good old kid I am (ya right), I listen to my Mum's words by sleeping early and waking early. How early is that? Saturday: 7pm to 5am. Sunday: 8:30pm to 6:30am. Skipped dinner on Saturday cause I fell asleep when waiting for my mum to cook dinner. I was very hungry, so much so that my body went into auto-sleep mode. Who told her to start cooking at 6+. 6+ eh! It's not totally my fault that food is wasted. She dare to nag me on it the next day. What nerve she had.

Today, Miss Ong is back. She brought some sweets back for the students. Mochi Mochi is nice enough. Been a long time since I ate one. Only if she gives us more of it. Greedy me. Currently, there's not much to do, cause we have to wait for the approval of the teachers on the reports that was submitted. But seriously lor, coming up with 2 themes is like crazy. I mean, the trip itself is not exciting, as it is Asia, not Europe. If it's Europe then it's a different story already. Anyway, 2 themes equals to 2 different kind of posters and fliers. But we don't even have the theme yet, and the one the previous group had was pretty lame. Hope that nothing goes wrong.

No comments: