One hell of a long plus boring day... Let's see, right after the morning meeting with Miss Ong, I have totally nothing to do. Ever since Miss Soh commented that the posters and fliers "will not make it" (her actual words), I no longer have the spirit or will to continue doing anything that has to do with advertisements. "If you are so good, you go D.I.Y!!!" my inner thoughts shouted away.
Spent my time reading Naruto information, which is super long and detailed. Got caught when using msn. I mean, WHAT THE HELL! Cannot play games, fine. Cannot chat, okay I'll try not to. But cannot go to other website is really the ultra stupid thing I have ever heard. Are we suppose to stone here when we got nothing to do? Or do lame stuff like sweeping the floor? Going mad with boredom. Wonder what will be said if we bring storybooks here to read... Reading comic is classified as mission impossible as it's too obvious to anyone even if they are far away. One fine day, even blogging will be banned in sch. Yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment