Let's see... Onli a week passed and I'm dead bored at home since holiday started....
This is definitely not good for the health. Boredom kills the rat. Playing pc for 10+ hours per day is really tiring for the eyes and brain. Not that I don't like it. But the long hours I need to sleep to regain my energy is very frustrating. How can I waste time to sleep on this beautiful holiday!!
Hmm... Worked for 2 days at SA Tours for their fair at Suntec. Oh dude, their system kinda sucks.
1) The information counter should be called receiption counter. Cause they totally do not give out information, aka data, to the customers. Telling them where to go is only giving direction lor.
2) They printed out 10,000 copies of fliers but hire only 2 people distribute them. Conclusion : Mission inpossible for the particular 2 people.
3) They don't give out their booklets on countries easily. People got pissed that they have to queue up for those things. They left with this expression "your booklet is so expansive/precious huh". High loss of possible customer.
In short, I think their competitors, Chan Brothers, will do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment