Didn't update for a few days... What long days they are...
~~~~~~~Sunday~~~~~~~
Worked at SA Tours yet again. This time I'm to do the queue number stuff. Really boring that day as there isn't much to do. Meaning not much customer, not much people queuing for inquiries etc. Cause most people bought their plane tickets last weekend, they just want to take part in the lucky draw today. Meet a guy whom I chat with for quite a few hours. He's oso working there. Have some common interest, thus it's not boring to talk to him. However, later on when I walked back home with some other collegue and Jean-jie, they told me that guy's a gay. Hehehehe.... So I can commumnicate better with gays... What a discovery --_--|||
~~~~~~~Monday~~~~~~~
Nothing interesting just gaming away at home.
~~~~~~~Tuesday~~~~~~~
Pc went berserk. Meaning I went crazy with it too. It is due to either virus or hardware configuration. Basically slack off the whole day without doing anything productive. Plus I slept for a total of 13 hours.... Gee... Caused some serious headache. Me cannot sleep too much -_- Anyway, at night, I bug my sis by talking stupid crap and disturb her.
~~~~~~~Today~~~~~~~
Now that I recall yesterday's event. That's is really unlike me. I mean... What the hell... I can crap too eh.... I always found crapping difficult hehehe.... Anyway, pc went back to normal after my brain is clear, meaning no remaining madness, when I manage to remember how to get it working again. Hmm.... No reformating! Yay! Anti-reformating person =P
No comments:
Post a Comment