3 days of work at Natas Travel Fair. The best word to describle me after all that crap was.... DEAD.
Day 1 : Rather relaxed as it's a Friday and not much people is around to do redemption at the counter. Saw 2 very very kawaii girls >.<. They are playing badminton with balloons and fans. Even though they are some what blocking the walkway, I don't have the heart to stop them from playing. They smiled at me and made funny faces when I'm caught smiling at them. Let's just say that they helped to brighten up bored old me.
Day 2 : Distributing fliers.... Oh crap, standing for 12 hours straight and resting for a total of 30 minutes for lunch plus dinner. So very annoyed with some customer who cannot take directions. Told them to turn at the 2nd walkway on the right, but they they turned at the 1st walkway and have the check to come back and ask "Where the hell is it?!". And here I thought I am a direction moron plus geographical disabled person.
Day 3 : Pretty much the same as day 2. Only difference is my legs hurts a lot more. Went to hell for the whole night and woke up with an aching body. Ouch!
That sums up everything. Currently back to playing pc for whole long hours. Please. No. More. Work!
No comments:
Post a Comment