Sunday, March 19, 2006

Last night was total chaos. Due to the fact that my cousin is in a sort of war with her parents, my family is affected. Let's see.... my mum became the middle person (as always) between her sis and my cousin. So, the phone keeps ringing and I bet the bill is gonna be real high this month. Then my dad complained (as usual) about wasting money. So, me being the peaceful creature that I am simply shut the hell up.

Today, news came that my cousin left home. She's not with her boyfriend so it's her friends for sure. Oh ya... It's about her staying overnight at her boyfriend's house. My aunt is a person with very ancient and old way of thinking. So, she objects strongly. But anyway, I felt that if not for the fact that her father gave this irresponsible comment that a girl staying out everynight is indecent. If my cousin andher guy really like each other, I think that it's alright even if they have less time to meet due to army. Take it as a test of some sort. Wouldn't that be a lot better? In my opinion, if 2 people cannot survive a simple thing like having less time together, it's totally fruitless, so why bother in the first place?

No comments: