Monday, May 07, 2007

Another one of those long belated updates...

Firstly, IPP is finally over (for 1 week) and really enjoy the freedom of being able to wake up late. The day of parting is rather brief and certainly not emotional, since I am only friendly with the staff but we are not actually good buddies. Received a little plush toy of a donkey from Winnie the Pooh... Forgotten what name it has... Anyway, the report is handed up. What is left is only the result. Would I get a A?? (Dream on!!)

Bought something that I've wanted and drool after for 4 months ever since me brother bought it... And... It's a...

PSP!

But then, bought it for 3 weeks only and I've completed 2 games. Currently searching for new games and videos to download. Btw, it's with custom firmware so I can play downloaded ISO. Who's gonna spent money on the game itself anyway...

No comments: