Came to realize that whenever I update my blog, it must something bad. So negative, sad and depressing fact that is.
School life came and went as usual. Although I do find that I cannot concentrate on classes anymore like the past. Perhaps I am too old?? Brain lag. Start semester for 3 weeks and I did not complete most of the tutorial. What am I going to do with my life (if I have one).
Family crisis arises. Had no idea what to do. Felt that my brother is the victim here, but sincerely, I'm too tired to stop it all. Looks like my level that ignoring is getting higher and higher. One fine day I might even ignore what illness I might have and die a horrible death. Since it is highly impossible for a selfish person like me to have a peaceful death.
No comments:
Post a Comment