Last Saturday afternoon, there was a ultra rude phone call. This female used a irritated tone and asked to speak to my brother. Unfortunately, he is not at home, thus the call ended with a "Tell him to call Shimin when he comes home. Dare to hang up when I called" and a loud bang... Okay fine. She's my brother's girlfriend and they might have quarreled. But what the hell... I don't own her anything to deserve that... I was rather happy since I was going out with secondary school friends in the evening. However, my mood went black totally and throughout the outing, I was extremely quiet.
Today, she came over and my brother had to personally go and fetch her. She had this "I am sorry" look all over and seems that she dare not come in. Although she was standing at the door and said sorry, I was feeling nasty and replied with a "for what?" Heck that. I know that I am darn rude to glare at her. However, I personally have this belief that "if apologizing is enough, what the heck is police and lawyers for?" Simply wish that they will go out and do whatever they want. As long as I don't see, I don't hear, she can go bitch my brother, I don't give a darn.
No comments:
Post a Comment