Sunday, December 31, 2006

Went to the concert of Song Composing Club (SCC) in Ngee Ann Poly. Some of the songs that they composed are reali good, can't imagine that they are poly students too. Their poly actually have their own idols, so different from nyp, kinda boring in comparison. There are some special guests, like Derrick from project superstar and J3 from super band. Didn't really expect it, since I am not sure of TV stuff. But then, I got to know that Derrick is from Ngee Ann and was in SCC in the past. My sister was regretting that she didn't went along, she's a superstar fan =P

There was some internet connection problem since a few days ago. At first I thought it was just my pc, from the news, turned out that the whole of S'pore is having this problem. What the hell... even if there's connection it was totally laggy. Can't download or upload comics... Darn...

No comments: