Regrets...
Everyone have regrets at some point of their life. Be it in a relationship, daily life, or even in areas of studies. For me, I suppose the greatest regret in my life is that I am unable to study seriously. That is to sit there for hours and focus on the topic that I am supposed to study. Being a easily distracted person, it is very often that my mind wanders about on other subject, or that I totally leave my studies for other leisures. I mean, personally I felt that I am not a stupid person. My IQ is acceptable. I don't really have some serious illness, unless headaches and fever on rainy days are counted. The only thing that stops me from getting the expected results is my wandering brain. For countless times, I've regreted that I did not put in the effort in exams or tests. Getting those scores that are neither good nor bad piss me off. Cause I don't if I can just leave it be or buck up.
Last Friday, for the cost accounting ica, I am 100% confirmed that I failed it, or should I say I get zero. I blanked out totally once the password for the excel worksheet is given. For the rest of the time, I cannot remember a thing that I have memorized for the 3 hours break. It suck. There's definitely no re-test at all, since Mrs Chan had said so. But then, she didn't believe me when I said there's going to be a zero. "There will be marks for linkings oso.." What the hell... Anyway, wonder how I am going to face it when she finished marks everything. Failed 1st ica, get zero for 2nd ica. If I get a B for cost accounting overall, it will be a miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment