Went to the library yesterday with me mum n my sis. Borrowed 4 books despite the fact that I most probably only have the time to finish 1 or 2 books. Finally bought earrings to replace the ones that I had on for n years. Hmm.... from primary 6 until now? Cannot help it since it is really comfortable as compared to whatever the hell I have bought over these years. Right now I totally love my right ear n hate my left. Cos left side ear holes missed the mark by like 1 mm n it has been irritating me forever. Did not get to buy the anime posters that I wanted. Comics Connection... I will bomb the whole place down if I have the resources to do so. What the hell, all their products is mainly of idol group which I am totally not interested in. Anime products percentage is so little as compared to those damn things that idol fans like. I need posters argh....
So what stupidity did I commit today... School start at 1pm but somehow brain of mine recorded it as 10am. Here I am sitting in the free access trying to work on the tutorial later for IB but cannot concentrate on the mission. Gee.... Boring...
No comments:
Post a Comment