In response to Beatrice's tag I'm listing the following:
7 random fact about me
- I look like a nerd
- 90% of the time, I talked because someone asked me something
- I avoid crowds
- Slience
- Self-centered??
- Ultra good at day-dreaming (anytime, anywhere)
- Rarely serious at anything (that's why my results are undesirable)
7 things that scares me
- Shopping
- Doggies
- PC breakdown
- Very talkative people (cause my slow brain cannot process what they are talking about, leading to brain overload, high-fever, headache, and very red ears)
- Physical labour
- hm.... several cockroaches....
- Strangers
7 random music at the moment
- Wonderful days
- Hanabi
- Kanashimi wo Yasashisani
- Asterisk
- D-tecnoLife
- Akatsuki
- Shirushi
7 things that I like the most
- PC
- Comics
- Black clothings
- Sleeping
- M & M
- Anime
- Samurai + Ninja
7 things that I say the most
- Okay, I got it
- Are you a moron?
- Huh???
- What are you talking about??
- Whatever
- Nevermind
- I need to sleep
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment