Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Beginning of a rather busy period...

Me is basically doing some lecture clash and doing-up the blog. My 1st lecture clash is a total failure. Me actually asked them to "Keep quiet", but after told by another person that I sounded like I'm shouting "shut up", me nearly freaked out. Before learning any technique skill or presentation skill, I think that as a person, I need social skill more than anything else. Saying the wrong things at the wrong time seems to be happening all the time.

For the brief less than 30 minutes down at the road-show, me was even more confirmed that me cannot do basic communication. Maybe I'm used to it, my brain and ears seems to shut down when there are people around. Hmm... Because whatever people are talking about has nothing to do with me.... Or they don't even want to get me involved.... Dunno...

No comments: