Thursday, January 26, 2006

Lalala~~~~~ Felt like I didn't update for a long time. But it's only a week oh. Hehe. Possibly because my mood has improved a lot since the last time.

Lucky for me, he is not a person to dislike someone because one incident. I'm really glad for that. God help me if I am hate by anyone at all. My sense of guilt and uneasiness will swallow me alive. Then I'll be even more moody, disagreeable, zombified. In short, a silent bitch.

Done the frontpage! Yay! Hmm.... Basically I fought for doing it. Cause I don't know how to upload in website la. So..... Each do her own area of work bah.

Gee.. Test tomorrow..... Gotta study tonight and try to get better marks. Last stats test is only 19.5. Didn't meet the target of 20 outta 25. Too bad. Real bad. Super bad in fact.

No comments: