Monday, November 28, 2005

Totally pissed off today.

Stupid grandmother puther dirty hands on my comic and one of my kenshin is ruin. I am very sure that brain she got up there is already dead, making her into super annoying mode. Nothing anyone says goes through that thick skull of her's. I really want to slap her. If not for the fact that she's grandmother, she's dead meat.

Gotten another new handphone yesterday. It's with mp3 function, and 1.3 mega camera. By the way, it's picked up by my dad, who is a taxi driver. Now, everything will be fine. Until the moment brother came by and see that phone. He doesn't respect dad, dad doesn't care about him. And he dear old brother asked me why I get the phone all the time. Speaking frankly, brother is the one who I will side with most of the time. But then, it's in the past now. Why the hell should I take their crap. He doesn't even use his own comb.

Mum doesn't listen to what I said. My comment, opinion are craps to her. Ya, she ask for my opinion on matters. But did she even consider what I said. I bet not. Come into one ear and goes out of the other. She asked just so that she will appear fair. Ya right. And pigs can go opnto th moon.

I wish everyone will vanish and leave me be... Life is fucked up.

No comments: