Thursday, November 24, 2005

html

Today, pc lesson is on html. Quite good as I'll be able to understand what I'm doing when I modify the blog instead of guessing what I'm doing and testing on the result. That was very slow and I basically don't learn a thing. Hope that I will be able to use it like the back of my hand when the whole thing is over. Hehe... Will make a darn nice blog soon or later!

But then, in the whole lesson, it was very very noisy. Cause I'm sitting among the more lively people today. Lucky for me, sound volume does not bother me as before. A few month back I'll probably get really angry at them. But now, my ear is dead. Seriously screwed up. I think I'll get deaf soon or later anyway, so loud volume will so call help speed it up. That kind of good. As I might as well be deaf, then I'll get a hearing aid. Not like now, I always have to try my best to hear what I can. This result in people always having to repeat what they said for a few times. They may get flared up, but I myself is pissed up by myself. Weird but... Never mind.

No comments: