Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Wonders of Stress

Since I didn't blog for almost 2 months, thought I should update a bit on my current status..

NATFA is over... Remember 2 months back I decide to train for it, but ended up that there isn't enough time to go exercise or I'm simply to lazy to get my ass up when I'm free. It was a totally embarrassing experience as I failed everything but sit-and-reach. The time-takers seems to be silently laughing away since they have this amused expression on their face. Not as if I mind or anything, cause I'll probably do the same thing if I'm in their shoes. For the 2.4, I merely ran for 2 rounds, walk 1 round, and off the track. Ran just for fun, but it's good exercise anyway. No appetite after exercise, and stress due to projects, my weight dropped a lot. Still starts with 4, but no longer ends with 7. Can guess?

Projects are mostly done up. Let's see... Been quite a long while since I DIY project. IFT is a subject that I really dislike before the break. But now, since I finally start to do the tutorials, I find that it is basically maths. Anyway, to work on it, tons of info was dug up from the internet. Just hope that it will have a good grade (*pray*).

Currently, there was some discussion as to what grade to give to Pearl for peer evaluation. Reasons are as follows:

1) She wasn't sure of the time period for holding period.
2) She don't know what to do for the report even when everything is stated in the guidelines.
3) Whatever you tell her, she says ok. But on the 1st msn meeting, she happily stay out late. All I get is a sms saying "I am still out, you all start without me".
4) For her workload, either she's late at doing it, or she gives me crappy work.
5) Plus, most importantly of all,

No conclusion + no explanation = not analysis but merely summary

Let's just say that I have the impression that online (or offline for that matter) students mostly have attitude problems, she strengthened that impression. Not really in the mood to be kind nowadays, feeling nasty. Maybe not a free-rider, but a poor or below average is definitely going to be the case.

No comments: