Sunday, October 29, 2006

Here I am sitting at home drinking a cup of milo when I had this overwhelming thoughts. If I am to die suddenly one day, would anyone care? Would someone cry for me? Would there be someone who will remember my existance? After a long while, I've come to the conclusion that no. People wouldn't care. People would feel nothing. I'll be forgotten as if I've never lived before. It is already bad enough as it is in school. Now that relationship in the family changes, so does my heart. I no longer want to be at home. I no longer want to see anybody's faces. I hope to be alone but there isn't a place on earth that belongs to me. No one cares at all. Even if I'm ill, I still have to attend school. Even if I'm lying in bed in the afternoon out of the blue, no one is concerned about my well-being. I had enough. If there's a way, I hope that I could just disappear into the air. Without having to feel the disappointment and unhappiness in this lifetime. Isn't there this movie called "who am I?". I do want to ask. What am I?

No comments: