Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Helping out at the CRM seminar....

Forsake my lunch due to the fact that there's only 20 minutes left, the MC is late for 1 whole hour, one of the teacher-in-charge insisted that we stay at LTD1 despite everyone is not there yet. I felt so stupid doing the lighting and the switching of the PPT that the different presenter have. Even have to sit in front for the whole seminar, so as to ensure that I'll be able to change the PPT without delay. It's like....

GO TO HELL MORONS


Trying to drive me to my grave or what... Smile smile smile..... I'm not some freak for showcase, smile so much for what.

Calling is currently still unsuccessful. Due to the fact that I cannot change my tone of voice at all, despite the fact that try to be as confident as I could. But seriously speaking, it wouldn't be enough... AT ALL!!

No comments: