Tuesday, July 18, 2006

To maties in TPRD,

Thank you so much for remembering my birthday even when my dear old siblings do not. I appreciate the circle card that is made for me even when you all do not have the time and have to rush it. I have to tell you. It's very kawaii!! Round things are really cute in my opinion =P

Thinking that we have until Friday before everything comes to an end, I didn't think much of it. But knowing yesterday that today is the last day, I felt a sense of loss. Haiz... Ms. Ong told us not to come in here too often or too long... I was thinking of coming back here to bug people... Oh ya, if I begin to bug someone, I get really annoying. Don't believe me? Ask my dear sister at home or even her friends for that matter. I'm completely different from the me you know.

No comments: