Fucking pissed off. Mum actually brought grandma home today. And I'm suppose to have exam in 5 days. So now I'm to bear with all the crap plus noise and study at the same time eh. Darn it all to hell. If I'm gonna fail the exam, I might as well give it up now. Find some building to jump off, or simply cut my wrist. If I'm found dead one day, this is undoubtly the reason.
When my brother and sister have their exam, grandma is never, I repeat never, here to disturb them and affect their grades. This is what I call unfair treatment and not to mention biased behaviour. This is only one example. I could name tonnes of other stuff. Like me paying for whatever I need (not want), while they get everything paid by their parent. Funny, but I really don't take them as family anymore. More like stranger in the same house. But really, I don't want to care.
No comments:
Post a Comment