Grandmother went back to uncle's home. PEACE at last! YEAH! But when uncle came to fetch her, a serious shouting competition broke out. At my Gundam Seed Destiny time no less. Therefore, I have the last shout. Uncle said to respect grandmother. However, I sincerely cannot respect a person who doesn't listen to human language. Meaning if you said to her something she doesn't want to hear, she pretend that she's deaf. Stupid trick, doesn't even work with a three year old.
Supposed to go an buy some clothes for presentation tomorrow. However, plan canceled since mum seems determined not to let me spend money on anything at all for the rest of my life. She doesn't let me buy clothes. She opposed me buying comic (oppose all she wants, I'm insisting on this one!) Buying chocolate is a waste of money. Gee.... I'd say that buying insurance is more of a waste of money. She spend all her saving plus my money on those darn insurance under my name no less. And what for? The only use is when I die, which is once in a lifetime and dunno how many years down the road. If I didn't know better, I might think that she wants to fatten me up before killing me or the insurance money. Bad joke, but I'm in a bad mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment